9am – 5pm CST, Mon-Fri
Medical Expert Witness & Medical Malpractice Services
Medical malpractice and dental malpractice cases can be difficult to pursue. As an attorney, one of your biggest challenges when working with a victim of malpractice is determining whether or not the case has merit. The informed opinion of a medical or dental expert witness can make all the difference when deciding to pursue a malpractice claim on behalf of your client.
At JD.MD, we offer two main services:
- We will evaluate your medical malpractice, dental malpractice, or personal injury case for merit, OR
- We will send your case directly to a medical or dental expert for an opinion.
Why choose a Medical Malpractice Expert Witness from JD.MD?
We have access to hundreds of medical expert witnesses and dental expert witnesses in the United States and Canada, covering all medical and dental specialties. An appropriate medical or dental reviewer will evaluate your case, providing you with an outline of its strengths and weaknesses, and will determine whether or not medical malpractice or dental malpractice occurred.
If your case has merit, JD.MD will arrange for a qualified expert witness to render a verified report or affidavit, or testify in court if your case goes to trial. An unbiased opinion from a medical or dental professional can help you succeed in obtaining the compensation your client deserves.
Since 1978, JD.MD has provided attorneys with medical malpractice expert witness and dental expert witness services they need to win their cases. Contact us today to learn more or to receive our FREE Attorney Information Packet.
Credible Expert Witness Service
- Extensive database of testifying medical experts and dental experts for plaintiff or defense.
- Board-Certified medical experts and dental experts in all medical and dental specialties. In Canada, our experts are members of a Royal College.
- Preliminary case evaluations are rendered by appropriate medical or dental reviewers.
- Support services throughout the pendency of your case.
- See our Expert Witness Attorney Services page for case evaluation options.
- Reduce your up-front investment by using our cost-effective expert witness service.
- Money-back warranty that JD.MD will provide a medical expert witness or a dental expert witness, if our reviewer says your case has merit.
- See our Expert Witness Attorney Services page for fees.
Accurate & On-Time Opinions
- You will receive your case evaluations and medical expert or dental expert opinions on time.
- Expedited service is available.
Potential Plaintiff Assistance
- Preliminary case evaluations for merit by appropriate medical or dental reviewers.
- Referrals to our experienced medical and dental malpractice attorney clients.
- See our Malpractice Victims page for details.
Free Medical & Dental Abbreviations Glossary