At JD.MD, we believe that if your client is a victim of medical or dental malpractice he or she deserves compensation for injuries, pain and suffering. If you or your client is a victim of malpractice, JD.MD can provide you with malpractice case evaluations, medical expert witness, and dental expert witness services.
Medical malpractice occurs when a health care professional or provider is negligent and renders treatment that was below the standard of care and caused harm, injury, or even death.
When a doctor-patient relationship has been established, it is the doctor’s responsibility to advise and treat the patient. When an individual acts under a doctor’s advice, the doctor is liable for the outcome. When the diagnosis or treatment is not appropriate, medical and dental malpractice can occur.
Home to 1 in 3 Canadians, Ontario is the second largest province in Canada. With thousands of registered doctors and dentists, it can be hard to know if you are getting the best care possible.
Did you know?
- There are over 27,000 licensed physicians in Ontario as of January 2013
- Ontario spends the most per capita on physician compensation of any province
- The Ontario Health Insurance Plan (OHIP) covers most of the basic emergency and primary medical services
- There are 195 physicians for every 100,000 people in Ontario
Ontarians deserve the best medical care possible. If you are dealing with a medical malpractice case in Ontario, JD.MD can help.
We offer a variety of services to evaluate your medical or dental malpractice case. We can perform a Comprehensive Screening Report, an initial case evaluation, to help you better understand the strengths and/or weaknesses in your case. From here, we can determine the best solution which could include:
- Expert witness attorney services
- Medical expert witness
- Dental expert witness
- Specialty medical and dental malpractice experts
Contact JD.MD today at 1-800-225-5363 for an initial evaluation or an expert opinion on your malpractice case.