Dental Malpractice Expert Witness
JD.MD maintains a large database of dental expert witnesses throughout the United States and Canada. We use only qualified dental experts. We never utilize the services of professional expert witnesses, dentists retired more than two years, or anyone about whom we have received adverse information. JD.MD’s dentist expert witnesses conform to the profile of successful experts:
- They have impeccable credentials.
- They are successful dentists in good standing in their communities.
- As a group, they are dentists you would want to treat a member of your family.
- Dental Implantology
- Dental Public Health
- Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Forensic Dentistry
- General Dentistry
- Geriatric Dentistry
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Oral Surgery
- Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Oral Cancer
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Temporomandibular Dysfunction
- Temporomandibular Joint
Free Medical & Dental Abbreviations Glossary